Business Development Manager | Chester & Liverpool
We are a successful National organisation providing logistics solutions. Part of one of the UK’s leading supply chain, transport and logistics businesses, truly offering end-to-end supply chain solutions.
Our mission is ‘To be the first choice to deliver every single time. To always be there for our customers and our team’
Our team of Business Development Managers are an integral part of the business and key to the growth strategy we have in place. You will receive an excellent on-boarding programme and continue to be supported, trained and developed as your career progresses.
- Ensure sales and revenue targets are agreed in line with company objectives, encourage/support local activity and KPI reporting to ensure delivery of these targets.
- Research and identify key prospects from spend trends utilising all tools
- Plan, devise and deliver successful sale strategies and growth plans
- Ensure Marketing Campaigns are followed up and pipelines are being fulfilled
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to develop cohesive working relationships
- Introduce Sales policies and procedures to ensure they deliver the agreed targets
- Raise awareness of brand and attend Networking Events
- Identifying new clients using a combination of our processes and your experience, turning new opportunities into customers
- Developing and broadening relationships with existing customers to maximise sales penetration within each customer
Regionally based: Each Business Development Manager is assigned a region, we are always looking for exceptional people so please enquire about the region you would be interested in.
What experience and qualities are we looking for?
Someone who is results driven and has the industry knowledge to understand customer problems and create solutions with the aid of the team.
- Proven sales experience with a personal target
- Be someone who wants to grow their business and maintain an entrepreneurial streak
- Proven track record in new business development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to undertake travel
- An open and likeable personality with honesty and integrity
- Autonomous approach with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Systems driven including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) and CRM Software.
- You will need a full driving licence, and the hours are full-time Monday to Friday
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: c.£25,000 + Bonus, Car/Allowance, Laptop, Mobile
Closing date: 1st March 2020
Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org