Customer Service Sales Adviser – Manchester
Do you currently work in, or have experience of providing great Customer Service and are seeking a fresh challenge in a vibrant and expanding business?
Speedy Freight are a transport solutions provider, who place customer experience as the key to our success. We are recruiting for a Customer Service Sales Adviser to join our team.
We are a successful National organisation providing logistics solutions. Part of one of the UK’s leading supply chain, transport and logistics businesses, truly offering end-to-end supply chain solutions.
Our Mission is ‘To be the first choice to deliver every single time. To always be there for our customers and our team’
Responsibilities & Objectives
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Plan and produce effective transport solutions guided by the operating model
- Communicate with customers and drivers to ensure customer KPI targets achieved and maintained
- Audit and update the CRM system
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing best practice ideas
- Work to deadlines and work independently when required
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of staff and clients
- Flexible approach required to cover on-call rota system
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM, preferably HubSpot
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Salary is up to £22k plus bonus, with 21 days holidays plus bank holidays.
Interested? Contact FDMteam@speedyfreight.com
Closing date: 28 February 2020