Working hours: Monday – Friday | 37.5 hours
Starting salary: £18- £21k + Bonus
We are a successful National organisation providing logistics solutions. Part of one of the UK’s leading supply chain, transport and logistics businesses, truly offering end-to-end supply chain solutions.
Speedy Freight provides dedicated, same day transport solutions to local businesses. We specialise in delivering time sensitive shipments from commercial businesses throughout the UK and Europe.
Our Mission is ‘To be the first choice to deliver every single time. To always be there for our customers and our team’
You will receive an excellent on-boarding programme and continue to be supported, trained and developed as your career progresses.
As a Telesales Advisor, you will be responsible for generating calls to potential customers with the main goal to achieve your sales quota.
As a Telesales Advisor, we are expecting you to be an outstanding communicator and listener with a professional, but friendly approach.
Responsibilities & Objectives
- Reach out to existing and potential customers to present our product and service offering
- Learn details about our product and service offerings
- Address any questions or issues customers may have
- Direct prospects and leads to the sales team
- Keep an updated customer database and update client records
- Measure identified KPIs
- Always strive towards meeting sales quota
- Track and document calls and sales
- Prepare and present achievements and KPI’s
- Using fact finding, rapport building and customer service skills during sales calls to deliver an excellent consultative service to ensure the customer is benefiting from our service
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience as a Telesales Advisor or similar Customer Service or Sales role
- Focused, target driven, confident with a passion for excellent customer service
- Hands on experience with sales tools such as CRM software
- Ability and willingness to learn about products, services specifications and benefits
- Patient and friendly personality
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, communication, and presentation
To apply contact: Vanessa.firstname.lastname@example.org